What are the Anganwadi?
The Anganwadi Center is a government center diffused in all India, which offers to the less well of children and woman:
- Medical assistance to pregnant woman, new mothers and babies
- Nutritional support and activities to the children between the age of 0 and 5 years
- Scholar activities to children between the age of 6 and 10 years
Why are we supporting the Anganwadi?
Since the Anganwadi Center holds a very important role for the most vulnerable woman and children in India, they are often unfit as well as dilapidated and the teachers are not properly trained or are not available.
What are we doing?
For this main reason we have considered to sustain these realities, by focalizing particularly on the Anganwadi Center in the suburb of Kedereswar Peta and Vijayawada, where we intervene trough:
- Rebuilding and maintenance of classrooms, bathrooms in where the clinic, nursery and elementary school is based
- The promotion of professional courses as well as refresher courses for operators and teachers
- Supply of scholar material
How can you help us?
If you have the desire to help these poor children as well as their mothers to access to education and the bases of medical cures, sustain this project through a donation – small or large – you can guarantee them these essential services for free.